next round draw

Cup chat, fixtures and results.
Ross30
Current Club: Pembroke

Re: next round draw

Post by Ross30 »

No need to worry. The draw is taking place on 18 June (next Monday). The Executive Committee are meeting that night due to the public holiday earlier this week. We normally meet on the second Monday of each month.
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

My mistake - thought you guys met on the first Monday.

Cheers!
That's it!
LGA

Post by LGA »

From what I heard last night:

Pembroke (3) v Uni White (1A)
Mercedes (1B) v SHOC (1A)
Unley (1A) v Pulteney (1A)
Windsor Gardens (2A) v Regency (1A)

Might not have the home teams spot on, but pretty sure that was the games.

Only the 1 game with 2 x Div 1 teams, so possibly a chance to have 4 Div 1 teams in the semi's...... But let's be honest that never happens. Only real chance to stop that would be Windsor knocking off Regency, which will more than likely happen, although Regency's pace might be interesting!

Mercedes 1B won't be easy for SHOC's, but they should get passed them.

Pembroke 3's are potentially dangerous...... 1. They are a good side 2. Their 1's and 2's got knocked out of the cup early, so potentially playing stronger than their normal Saturday side. Uni Whites are better than their position shows, and haven't had a great run in the cup in recent years, so they'll be chomping at the bit to progress.

Unley lost to Pulteney early in the year and although their teams fortunes have gone different ways, the Crabs will be up for a fight. Unley should be too strong on form though.

So:

Windsor (2A)
SHOC (1A)
Uni White (1A)
Unley (1A)

In the last 4 for mine.
cruie

Post by cruie »

I agree on the pace comment for the Eagles v Windsor ... and if the Eagles are at home then that should be a very good watch

Be an interesting set of games, all round, with some good match-ups.

...now, back to concentrating on the League I go ;)