Cup Final & An Interesting Week Ahead

Cup chat, fixtures and results.
Balotelli
Current Club: Windsor Gardens

Cup Final & An Interesting Week Ahead

Post by Balotelli »

Well done to Uni Whites on their 2-1 win in the cup final. A win for the good guys!

Now the top two of the CSL can play-off for the 1A league title next weekend.

Pulteney v Uni SA will be interesting too. A win for the Crabs this week and they may just pull-off a Houdini-like escape from relegation.
Last edited by wojindows on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: This post has been edited by a forum moderator because it contained inflammatory content
avagoyamug
Current Club: Sacret Heart

Re: Cup Final & An Interesting Week Ahead

Post by avagoyamug »

This post has been removed by a forum moderator because it makes no sense without the content above it.
Last edited by wojindows on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rusty34
Forum Moderator
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by rusty34 »

Please stay on the topic of the cup final and the upcoming league round. If people start bad-mouthing other teams I will need to lock or delete the thread.

- Your friendly moderator
yak

Post by yak »

Yep - i think what's going to be really interesting is how Sacred Heart come back this week, after the high of finishing Unley's season 2 weeks ago, to the low's of losing a tough cup final (which is always emotional) - it's a massive test of character for them to try to get at least a draw against Grads Red.
Whilst the Cup final didn't go to extra time - it was still a draining encounter - they were made to do a lot of running in the 2nd half.. My thoughts are that Grads, with the benefit of a week's rest might just get the 3 points...
Totalfootball
Current Club: whites

Post by Totalfootball »

This post has been removed by a forum moderator due to it's inflammatory content.
White Unicorn

Post by White Unicorn »

Totalfootball wrote:This post has been removed by a forum moderator due to it's inflammatory content.
Yawn.
avagoyamug
Current Club: Sacret Heart

Post by avagoyamug »

White Unicorn wrote:
Totalfootball wrote:This post has been removed by a forum moderator due to it's inflammatory content.
Yawn.
This post has been removed by a forum moderator because it makes no sense without the content above it.
White Unicorn

Post by White Unicorn »

avagoyamug wrote:
White Unicorn wrote:
Yawn.
This post has been removed by a forum moderator because he got trigger happy
Who cares. The top two teams are 2 games ahead of the rest of the teams so clearly the 2 best teams in the comp. If other teams want to bag them then so be it. And if total football (we all know who he is) wants to bring up old crap that was not SH's fault and not enjoy ur cup final win gracefully then so be it too!
yak

Post by yak »

Yeah - good on the moderator for deleting this stuff. Not constructive.
White Unicorn - agree - SHOC & Grads have been the stand outs this season... What a massive game coming up this weekend!

On a personal note, well done to my boys for the Cup win. I did mention during the week to a few Uni Whites, that's what makes the cup so exciting... Anyone can win on their day...

However it takes an outstanding squad to win the league, purely because you have to do it week in & week out. Diffrent mindset to winning cup games.
White Unicorn

Post by White Unicorn »

yak wrote:Yeah - good on the moderator for deleting this stuff. Not constructive.
White Unicorn - agree - SHOC & Grads have been the stand outs this season... What a massive game coming up this weekend!

On a personal note, well done to my boys for the Cup win. I did mention during the week to a few Uni Whites, that's what makes the cup so exciting... Anyone can win on their day...

However it takes an outstanding squad to win the league, purely because you have to do it week in & week out. Diffrent mindset to winning cup games.
Exactly. Congrats to Uni White they thoroughly deserved the win on the day. Lets move on from all the other crap its getting boring and the bloke in question should just build a bridge.