Semi Final

Cup chat, fixtures and results.
INTERISTA

Re: Semi Final

Post by INTERISTA »

crusader wrote:Funny that's what they said about Windsor Gardens in the quarter and Uni Whites in the semi . Have to be in it to win it and this is the year of the Crusader
Don't think I'm talking out of school here but there's a big gap in quality between Uni White and Grads. All the best however.
Zorro's best mate
Current Club: Adelaide Olympia

Post by Zorro's best mate »

Can only agree... Grads Red will be a step in qulaity above Uni Whites although from the games on Saturday Uni Whites worked a hell of a lot harder than Grads Red had to.....
As always with Grads Red, the final may be decided before the kick off depending on how many players they have suspended as the law of averages for this season suggests they will have at least one!!
The final will be decided by which of the two teams virtues overcomes the other... quality v hard work.
Like I said / predict.... It will be a closer game than the positions in the league suggest and the one deciding feature could be the discipline in prior games!
Nostradamus has predicted :)
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Can we play the final under lights at Anembo Park?
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

That is a great idea! I am very confident that both teams would be happy with that.
Zorro's best mate

Priceless!
The Hills folk can park their cars around the outside of the pitch and use headlamps for extra coverage!!!
I can hear the car horns now every time theres a goal :)
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Can they? Not at Anembo Park.. it's all fenced off and has better lights than any club in the CSL.
hanners
Current Club: CSL Div 1

Post by hanners »

Can understand why the Collegiate League dont have a slot at Hindmarsh for one game of the season??

The amateur league has Semi's & Finals there.

Is it money?

FFSA must sort this one out.....
Zorro's best mate

Anyone know where the final will be played?
Should be Hindmarsh as Burton really is avergae with all respect when compared!!
In fact Santos would be better than Burton...
I assume if not at Hindmarsh it will be down to money and money alone.
Be a shyame for the boys if they don't get a day at the premier venue.....

As for Anembo Park Brendan, it may have floodlights but all I rememebr about that place is its cold, windy and the pitch was very bobbly (although not as bad as some pitches we play on currently!).
I'm sure a fence won't stop the locals from getting their Commodores on the pitch ;)
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Which team will get to wear their red shirts?

Santos Stadium would be nice. Burton is a long way from Mt Barker and not really that good. The surface at Cornerstone is better.

Hindmarsh would be grand!
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Oh the pitch is average.. but the cold and wind I imagine isn't just limited to the specific location, it's usually state-wide :P