Requesting Registrar Access to MyFootballClub

Talk about your favourite players, advertise for new players and anything else about anyone playing in the league.
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Requesting Registrar Access to MyFootballClub

Post by wojindows »

Who do I contact to do this???????
That's it!
buzzy

Re: Requesting Registrar Access to MyFootballClub

Post by buzzy »

Hi Joe,

I had a bit of trouble with this one too as the FFA had an incorrect birthday for me. Instructions are below but your best bet is to call the number down the bottom - they're really helpful and will get you access instantly.

Getting Access to Live MyFootballClub

If you haven’t already requested access, please fill out the following access request form:http://forms.myfootballclub.com.au/Form ... In=Browser Each person that needs access should fill in a separate request form. You will need your FFA number when filling out the form. If you do not have an FFA number, or you don’t know what it is, please visit the MyFootballClub website (www.myfootballclub.com.au), go to Registrations, click on the Club Account Generation link and follow the instructions to get your FFA number. Once you have filled out the form the Association will be able to give individuals access to their club. Once your access has been setup the Association will send you an email to let you know.

Help & Support

For help and guidance you can also find user manuals and training videos available on the MyFootballClub web site (www.myfootballclub.com.au). Under the “Register Now” menu click on “Guides”. For any other assistance or an queries you can contact the Support Centre on (02) 8020 4199 or [email protected]
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

Cheers mate - I did this today and am waiting for a response... was the info below provided to us, or did you have to find it?
That's it!
buzzy

Post by buzzy »

I think it was all provided at the AGM, otherwise I must have just tracked it down through the myfootballclub website.
cruie

Post by cruie »

I found that ringing the FFSA, when I used the system last year, was the fastest way to get this done.

1. Register yourself on myfootballclub
2. Assign yourself to your club - If your club doesn't exist in the system, ring FFSA
3. As buzzy says - Click here: http://forms.myfootballclub.com.au/_lay ... in=browser for the secret form and fill it out
4. Ring (and email ... and hey, fax and smoke signals is worth a go too!) FFSA and beg for approval
5. Finally get granted approval and login in with username and password created in Step1

A note - I hear it is likely that FFA/FFSA will be asking that player self-register in 2013 ... Which will work just great ...Oh yes it will! ... But you will still need a registrar to approve registrations and wotnot.

Oh ... And if you had registrar access last year, but cannot login this year. Make sure you register yourself as a player or non-player FIRST (on myfootballclub), change your password while you are at it ... and then you can log in as a registrar again

(Best of luck ... It's all pretty terrible to use and even more of a pain to get access to ... Though I got it all sorted in the end)
GK_1

Post by GK_1 »

Great post guys,

was able to set up my account!!!

Thanks!

Goodluck for the season! :)
MickyP21
Current Club: Norwood

Post by MickyP21 »

I had the same problem, couldnt get access, they sent me a link but that didnt work either..... and I didnt even bother trying self registration for my players, I did the paper deal again, got the whole club registered in a 4 days... cant tell me that would have happened with self registration.... they are living in la la land.