Free website for CSL clubs

UniSA
Current Club: UniSA

Free website for CSL clubs

Post by UniSA »

I just wanted to take this opportunity to let those who aren't already aware of the free club website that is available for all FFSA affiliated clubs through the deal which has been formed between the FFSA and Sportingpulse.net.
Digital media is very important way for clubs to reach the community and to organise and administer the club. As an amatuer competition our connections with the community and ability to recruit and maintain members is of high importance to our survival.
UniSA FC has recently taken on this free offer and just wanted to let other clubs know about it as it would be great to see all CSL clubs have a functioning website. Sporting Pulse also provides administrive tools such as online payments for fees, displaying media etc.
I highly recommend checking it out and giving it a go if your club hasn't already got a website. Simply go to sportingpulse.net and follow the links.
(I am in no way associated with sporting pulse, i just believe in supporting other clubs and feel this is an excellent service for our clubs).
Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to post. Our website is currently under construction but you can see where we are at so far at unisafc.sportingpulse.net