PAOC

Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Re: PAOC

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Well.. all I can add to the debate is that the goals and flags were all good at the weekend, so obviusley something has improved!
As for the rest...
1- There was no racial slur in MickyP21's original text.... I think that needs to be re read and an apology forthcoming
2- There is NO acceptable reason for hitting soemone on the pitch. To argue about it was at the base of the jaw or the side of the head is nonsense. Someone hit someone and the if found guilty of the chargew, the player should be subject to severe disciplinary action. Asking why he would hit someone is irrelevant. If you are verbally 'wound up', hitting someone puts you in the realm of a thug full stop and the soccer pitch isn't the place for idiots who can't keep their hands to themselves
3 - To admit to verbal intimidation from the sidelines "kill him" and then state that the thug in question was verbally intimidated is a little hypocritical. Maybe if the player hit you in the base of the jaw (not a king hit) then it would have served you right?? Don't think so.
4 - Washing dirty laundry on a public forum is not clever. Great entertainment for the neutral but it undermines the clubs in question. I don't personally have any problem with PAOC beyond their inability to field a team last season at occasions but Pedro, you aren't serving your club well by washing that linen in public.
5 - The forum has never been so interesting though :)
buzzy

Post by buzzy »

MickyP21, did you contact PAOC in the first instance to discuss what had taken place?

I have dealt with two incidents in the past 12 months involving players from my club - one where our player felt aggrieved and one where an opposition player was upset. Both were swiftly resolved via private email correspondence.
MickyP21
Current Club: Norwood

Post by MickyP21 »

Buzzy - Nah i didnt but probably should have although I did that last year when they had players run onto the pitch and there response wasnt great so i thought what is the point when they are not going to take it seriously.