How do we rate the new clubs to the CSL?

Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

How do we rate the new clubs to the CSL?

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

There has been a lot of talk last season and early this eason about the problems of expanding the CSL but whats the opinions of the new clubs to the CSL??
Have come across some of them and its been a mixed bag for me but nothingthat isn't fixable with some time.
ImmanuelDove7

Re: How do we rate the new clubs to the CSL?

Post by ImmanuelDove7 »

Slightly disappointed with Uni SA, they have forfeited a number of games.
crusader
Current Club: mount barker soccer club

Post by crusader »

Mount barker seem like an ok group and they have a very young A team apart from the old captain and grizzly. the average age is 18. turned up for all games too :D
Marechiaro17
Current Club: WGOS

Post by Marechiaro17 »

Uni SA are yarders in Div 3. Get half serious or pull the pin.

Ok thats my rant
Leeds
Current Club: FC CBC

Post by Leeds »

UniSA have a bit of an attitude problem when it comes to their fans.

Mt Barker are pretty good blokes and a decent team. I hope they stick around as even though we have had some minor issues with them, they decent and level headed blokes who can discuss a problem logically.

It's the teams in div 2A that only field one team that I have an issue with. Their senior players and coaches are a joke.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

My take:
Uni SA - 50:50 ..... Div 2 have been 2 good teams and will deservedley go into Div 1. Their Div 3 and 4 teams have been a disaster for them (not results but from the application / commitment side).
Mount Barker - 2 good teams in Div2 and a good fit for the league. Not at all competitive in Div 3 which needs looking at boith by them and the league
North City - Not sure..... 2 seperate clubs in Div 2, a very uncompetitive A team and a B team who have been a little shaky early on with regards commitment. Not sure if they will survive but hope they stick at it and the only way will be up for them.
MickyP21
Current Club: Norwood

Post by MickyP21 »

Hit and miss really, Id be very surprised if North City survive, Mount Barker were good value, good young side and no problems at all, except for their home ground which blows a friggen gale and sends the ball spiralling in the air...