Mercedes vs Sacred Heart this weekend

buzzy

Mercedes vs Sacred Heart this weekend

Post by buzzy »

For any interested spectators see the changes to the fixtures below:

Division 1B: Mercedes v Sacred Heart. 1pm kick off at Barrett Reserve West, corner of Military Road and West Beach Road, West Beach.

Division 1A: Mercedes v Sacred Heart. 3pm kick off at Barrett Reserve West, corner of Military Road and West Beach Road, West Beach.

Our home pitches are currently going through the annual "one week of bad weather / 6 weeks to repair" phase after last weekend. I can't wait till someone from the club wins the lottery and we can buy Hindmarsh!
cruie

Re: Mercedes vs Sacred Heart this weekend

Post by cruie »

buzzy wrote:For any interested spectators see the changes to the fixtures below:

Division 1B: Mercedes v Sacred Heart. 1pm kick off at Barrett Reserve West, corner of Military Road and West Beach Road, West Beach.

Division 1A: Mercedes v Sacred Heart. 3pm kick off at Barrett Reserve West, corner of Military Road and West Beach Road, West Beach.

Our home pitches are currently going through the annual "one week of bad weather / 6 weeks to repair" phase after last weekend. I can't wait till someone from the club wins the lottery and we can buy Hindmarsh!
Even our place is struggling, and that's the first time in 4 years we've even come close to thinking that.

Well done Mercs, for sorting it out and getting a game on (is that Immanuel's usual place?? I think so ... very nice setup down there, so all should be good - 1A should be a cracker of a match too)