Round 12 - 1A - Could just about determine Title

chelsea

Round 12 - 1A - Could just about determine Title

Post by chelsea »

Mercedes v SHOC - Game of the week that could decide a number of things.
Mercedes need to win to stay in title hunt. However if Mercedes do win and Grads Red do beat Regency then Grads Red will have a 6pt gap at the top with 6 games left to play. Sacred Heart win and then that will end Mercedes chances and it will become a 2/3 race for the title.

Result - Draw - 2-2

Pembroke v Rostrevor
Both teams out of the running for title. Only playing for pride now.

Result - Draw 1-1

Regency v Grads Red
Regency need to re group after last weeks lose to Rostrevor. At least they are back at home where they get their results. Grads Red should be too strong though.

Result - Grads Red 4-1

Uni White v Uni SA
Uni White coming off a good win against Mercedes but need to back that result up. UniSA fighting to stay out of relegation.

Result - Uni SA 2-1

Unley v Pultney
Unley need to win all their games to put up a title challenge but Pultney have been a tough task for them so far this year.

Result - Unley 3-0
Balotelli
Current Club: Windsor Gardens

Re: Round 12 - 1A - Could just about determine Title

Post by Balotelli »

I agree with Mr Chelsea's tips, except for Uni White v Uni SA. I think Uni White should win that one. 2-1 to Uni White.

Hope all the referees turn up this week. I'm tipping they won't.
cruie

Post by cruie »

MERCS v SHOC
The game of the day ... on about it's third venue since Wednesday!

I think it will be close. SHOC need the three points to stay in touch with the Reds, MERCs to stay in touch with SHOC. Can't see it being a ten-goal thriller.

Away Win 2-3 (can see it being a 5, though ;))

Pembroke v Rostrevor
The battle for mid-table bragging rights. 'Trevor had a big win last week, and so will go in with confidence. But Pembroke won't won't the gap to 'Trevor to close.

Home Win 2-1

Regency v Grads Red
Even at home I think the Eagles will find the Reds too much to handle

Home Win 3-0

Uni White v UniSA
UniSA desperately need the three points if they are to try and climb out of the bottom two (though it probably won't matter at the end of the season, as it appears only 1 is going down)

And I think they may get them here.

Away Win 1-2

Unley v Pultney
I can't see Pulteney getting anything out of Unley who need the three points to stay in touch with the top two.

Home Win 4-0

Luck to all :)
cruie

Post by cruie »

3 out of 5, again ...

Great result for SHOC, clinical-efficiency from the Reds and a hard fought "point that helps neither" shared by Pembroke and 'Trevor. Great result for Uni-White, with 18 points left to play for a gap of nine to the relegation places makes them look fairly comfortable. Pulteneny again look to have run Unley a bit too close for comfort, looks a great effort from them.