North City Supporters

hellas

North City Supporters

Post by hellas »

Went to watch my mate play soccer today and was shocked of the abuse he and the rest of the team A & b got from a group of 20 drunken thugs at North City. The club should be ashamed of them selves the way the supporters acted. Pinpointing certain players on the field and abusing them. The club should be warned or fined for there surpporters disgust. Has anyone had problems t there ground.
nobody

Re: North City Supporters

Post by nobody »

I agree, the are the worst supporters. They have no idea about anything and just abuse and insult players all game. They think its funny but they don't realise how stupid they sound.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Have to agree....
Our A and B team were hit with abuse for the entire game.... a couple of the younger players were actuallyu scared by some of the stuff being dished out. The ref didn't do anything even though the abuse was full on and they were stood right on the touchline which was more than intimidating.
Hardly a brain cell amongst them... maybe too much fuel vapour from them planes....
MickyP21
Current Club: Norwood

Post by MickyP21 »

I spoke to Dino about the weekends game, due to it being a circus. He refereed a game against them the week before and he didn't see anything at his game that warranted discipline. Their behaviour is rowdy to say the least and 90% of it is to simply bait the opposition into reacting. However as the alcohol consumption grew so did their behaviour. They were constantly walking onto the pitch some with beer bottles in their hand... They were constantly blowing air horns and one if their spectators called one of my players a faggot. Then one of the idiots kicked a football onto the ground, stopping play. The team was warned several times about the behaviour all the while the useless ground steward was no where near the pitch collecting the balls.... Their attitude is its harmless fun and its their home ground so they can do what they want.... I can guarantee if they don't tone down their behaviour there will be fights, because they were drunk and baiting anyone that got close to them.... I can handle the general shit stirring but it went completely beyond what's acceptable and I am happy this is out of the bag.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

Yep, I can confirm they are a bunch of wanks. Played there this season as well and they were doing the same thing
jarrydfurnell
Current Club: Immanual Doves

Post by jarrydfurnell »

take it on the chin they came out to an away game against immanuel and abused people but it wasnt too bad ive seen alot worse and i think we got worse on the weekend against grads blue to be honest, they are having fun as long as they dont get violent i think they can keep going. i enjoyed it because when we won we through it back at them and they said nothing
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

They are feral. If they get promoted then their supporters might not have much to gloat about next season.
StevenMann
Current Club: Pembroke

Post by StevenMann »

Are most people here talking about a 2A or 2B fixture? I played against North City in the first round for Pembroke in the 2B division, and despite our team dishing out a very one-sided scoreline there was just light-hearted banter. They actually seemed to be giving genuine support for one of our strikers, it may have been tongue-in-cheek/sarcastic, but I didn't get that feeling. Possibly a difference between 2B and 2A, if they feel that the stakes are higher in 2A's, or because we had an earlier kickoff time.
MickyP21
Current Club: Norwood

Post by MickyP21 »

It is obvious from all the posts that the majority of their behaviour is within the rules and no action is required, its not exactly professional but its all designed to get a reaction. However both playing for the B's and the A's on the weekend, when they get on the piss they all egg each other on and the weekends game their behaviour went far beyond a bit of banter.

Its not the shit stirring thats the issue its when they go too far, and the lack of control that anyone at the club has. The big issue aswell is that due to the ground being surrounded by roads, there is very little space for the supporters to be, which resulted in many occasions the supporters crossing the lines on the pitch, which is completely not on.
hellas

Post by hellas »

I'd pay to see them play Grads Red, at north city's home ground.
Let them give the UFC fighter crap, off the side line.
Dino open your eyes, before something bad happens.