WOW Div 2a is anybodys

yak

Re: WOW Div 2a is anybodys

Post by yak »

Wow, well done Immanuel.. Windsor Gardens are never easy to beat, especially when their season is on the line, so that's an excellent result.
Good to see Immanuel winning 2A too.. I think that's their first title in any div!
jarrydfurnell
Current Club: Immanual Doves

Post by jarrydfurnell »

Its our first one and hoefully not our last!
We have had it in mind the last few weeks that it was close and Windsor are still very strong
our reserves are sitting top 3 in Div 2B so hopefully be competitive next year,
I was unfortunate to do my ACL about mid year and from the sidelines the boys all played better together every week.... i personally think Mt Barker were by far the strongest side i played against and pultney just had a rough year results wise they were better than north city by far!
hanners
Current Club: CSL Div 1

Post by hanners »

Well Done to Immanuel in finishing top. Mt Barker have now guaranteed 2nd spot after North City getting smashed by Norwood last night.

So well done to the 2 most consistent sides of the year and also teams that just get on with the game and play hard and fair.

If they both keep their same squads for 2014, then I think they will be safe next year and should be around mid table.

Good luck to Mt Barker in the CSL Cup Final too, which again has made this season a great one for them!! (not sure if a Div 2 side has ever got to the final before??). I'm sure they will give Grads Red a good test.

All the Best!!!.
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Thanks Hanners - We've never progressed very far in the cup so it's a pleasing venture. Thanks.

Well done Immanuel too for finishing in top spot!