Round 2 Tips

cbfliverpool
Current Club: Grads Blue

Re: Round 2 Tips

Post by cbfliverpool »

They don't have the quality players they had last year.(no disrespect to the players they do have)
To their credit, they never gave up against us( Grads blue).
Not sure if they have lost the quality players they had last year or what's going on, but looks like they don't have alot of players this year, as in the B game, they started with 7 players.
Very happy with the win for both our Grads blue teams though.
Also looks like Norwood are going to be very strong this year, should be an interesting year in div 2. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

chelsea wrote:Jayts is the winner this week in the 1A tips. 4/5 games correct. Well done. Hard to get 5/5 though.
Equal with me - I got 4 too
bobby
Current Club: Pembroke

Post by bobby »

Pembroke A's (who I play for) were hammered by Regency on the weekend. We have lost some key players from last year but we still have an excellent squad and are hoping to challenge again this year...

But honestly, Regency were amazing - fair play to them - they would have beaten Barcelona on the weekend - they were the best team I've played in a very long time.

If they play like that week in week out I will be extremely surprised if anyone gets close to them. They were all lightning fast, moved the ball quickly and their positioning was spot on.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Easter Break. Loving being back at work this morning :/
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Regency are good at acrobatic goal celebrations too.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

INTERISTA wrote:
chelsea wrote:Jayts is the winner this week in the 1A tips. 4/5 games correct. Well done. Hard to get 5/5 though.
Equal with me - I got 4 too
My apologies. Yes you did have 4/5. Joint Winner for week 2 with Jayts