Updating website

TSCFC Coaches
Current Club: Thebarton Senior College FC

Updating website

Post by TSCFC Coaches »

Thebarton provided all of the details as requested to the CSL to ensure the contact details, ground facilities, team colours etc could be uploaded on the CONTACTS before the start of the season. Still waiting. On a side note, looking forward to tonights games against UniSA.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Re: Updating website

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Theres a few new details that I reckon most clubs have provided that haven't been updated.....
We have changed our kit colours for this season but it hasn't been updated (despite being provided) and we have had a few clashes already with other clubs who have ALSO changed colours!
jo windows has always been extremely expedient in doing his stuff so I'm assuming there has been a break down in communications between the club registration sheets being submitted and them being updated online?
Friday night at Magill Campus in the (potential) rain will be a tough gig but its always a bit of fun under lights!!
Good luck :)
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

I've just received details for the new clubs - and each now have their own page under the Clubs menu. Apologies for the delay.

For all clubs: let me know if anything else needs updating.
That's it!
cbfliverpool
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by cbfliverpool »

Hi Joe
For my club Grads blue, our home pitch is the south pitch this year, and change rooms only available for the home team, but toilet is available for all teams.
Thanks
cbfliverpool

Post by cbfliverpool »

Also Joe would it be possible to get our 2b game vs Pembroke, from last week open so I can update the squad, thanks
wojindows
Site Admin

Post by wojindows »

All lineups should be editable. Does it not come up in the Manage Lineups list?

Will edit pitch details.
That's it!
cbfliverpool

Post by cbfliverpool »

Yep it does thanks
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Hi Joe, The Mt Barker details are wildy out of date. Do you have the details for this year to put online? Is it possible to allow each club to be able to edit their own details? Cheers.
wojindows
Site Admin

Post by wojindows »

Hi Brendan - unfortuntaely, no, I don't have the registration details from this year. Not sure why not... I'll see if I can grant each club access to update their own details - will let you know ASAP.
That's it!
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Yeah updating our own would be grand. That way if things change at all during the season we can update it ourselves. Cheers for that.