1A Championship - Half Way Mark

INTERISTA

Re: 1A Championship - Half Way Mark

Post by INTERISTA »

I still think it's way to early, ROCSC run home is really hard.
Unley away - Drew at home
Uni White away - Lost at home
Mt Barker home - Lost away
& if they fail to win those games then Pembroke and Greds Red...

Pembroke have a tough 3 games too
SHOC away - drew at home
Mercedes home - drew away
Grads away - drew home

Still think it wont be decided until the very last day.

Agree 100% Immanuel and Regency to go down. Mt B claimed a few big scalps which has / will helped them saty up this year.
Piker

Post by Piker »

one more round in my book before we jump the gun. but its loaded up and hand is hovering around the holster.

Unley have a massive challenge to turn around 3 losses on the bounce to knock off the ladder leaders to re-ingite their fight. not beyond them, but up against it given form. Anotehr issue for Unley's is the draw that leaves them immanuel and regency in as 2 of the last 3, by which time it might be too late for them to retreive the gap where they'd expect to bank 6 points.

if rostrevor win that match at unley in a fortnight and take a (minimum) 6 point gap with 4 to play... thanks for coming. curtains, lights, that will be that i reckon.

"the pack" will be pretty keen for unley to win that match and bring it back to a 3 point gap. would love to see a close finish and have anyone in the middle group push them right to the end.

couple opportunities for a spanner here and there too. barker v rocs and grads v rocs on the last day having already knocked them from the cup. but unley will need to bounce back to help the league before that is my take.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

This weeks top tips!!

Grads Red v Mt Barker
Barker on a cup high, Grads Red after revenge for their early season defeat... 1-1

Immanuel v Uni White
- Whites need to buy a result at the moment and Immanuel will be the unwilling donor 0 - 3

Regency Eagles v Mercedes
- Could be the end of Regency's DIv1 oddyssey... A loss will be the beginning of the end 1 -2

Sacred Heart v Pembroke
Pembroke will be looking to bounce back from the cup semi defeat and be too strong for SH 1 - 3

Unley v Rostrevor
Game of the round and could be the title deciding result if Rostrevor get up. Unley in the cup final but back to earth with a title bid finishing 1 - 2 defeat