Rd 2 - Cup - Real Madrid v Juventus

juventus fc
Current Club: Windsor Gardens Old Scholars

Re: Rd 2 - Cup - Real Madrid v Juventus

Post by juventus fc »

nobody wrote: We can just trust that both teams have done the right thing and if there is an oversight or mistake we can fix it. Other than us seeing Marcello Carusca taking the field as James Smith, who gives a F@#K if there is a mistake on the team sheet, which can be fixed with a pen and common sense. :D
Would happen with most teams unless you are playing the ROCS ;)

I hear a few disgruntled players down at the ROCS now since the coach, club and president didn't have the confidence in the team to get the job done on the field.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

Looks like the ROCS have applied a social media ban as that loud mouth pest seems to have disappeared from Windsors Facebook page. Funny how they are all going quiet now.

Rumor has it that the coach want's a rematch but the players don't.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

You guys are a good laugh. Windsor stuffed up but all the blame will go on Rostrevor. Rostrevor will probably get blamed for all the budget cuts tonight as well. Errors are made everyday. Accept it and move on.
juventus fc

Post by juventus fc »

Will the referee accept his error for continuing on the game. Windsor sustained 2 injuries in that last 15 minutes. Who is accountable?
SILENT P
Current Club: Rostrevor

Post by SILENT P »

juventus fc wrote:
nobody wrote: We can just trust that both teams have done the right thing and if there is an oversight or mistake we can fix it. Other than us seeing Marcello Carusca taking the field as James Smith, who gives a F@#K if there is a mistake on the team sheet, which can be fixed with a pen and common sense. :D
Would happen with most teams unless you are playing the ROCS ;)

I hear a few disgruntled players down at the ROCS now since the coach, club and president didn't have the confidence in the team to get the job done on the field.
Shows how much you know!!

As the coach of ROCS, just put the blame on me, I can take it :shock:

To be honest, I am over the whole saga. Yes, an honest mistake was made by Windsor. Yes, we could have played on but we didn't as rules are rules. If that makes us scared and chicken, we will live with that tag.

I am just annoyed that it has come to this!! Also, if the roles were reversed any other team would have done the same thing and we all know it. To say you wouldn't is great in hindsight.
acmilan

Post by acmilan »

divineponytail wrote:Looks like the ROCS have applied a social media ban as that loud mouth pest seems to have disappeared from Windsors Facebook page. Funny how they are all going quiet now.

Haha how long did you expect me to go on about it for? I'm over it now onto the league next week and the next round of the cup. :D
juventus fc

Post by juventus fc »

acmilan wrote:
divineponytail wrote:Looks like the ROCS have applied a social media ban as that loud mouth pest seems to have disappeared from Windsors Facebook page. Funny how they are all going quiet now.

Haha how long did you expect me to go on about it for? I'm over it now onto the league next week and the next round of the cup. :D
Fusion will be playing a league game or cup game on the next CSL cup round or cup final so ROCS will need a back up keeper ;) ;)
juventus fc

Post by juventus fc »

Silent P you can add to your coaching CV

Beat Windsor Gardens (Clerical Error)
juventus fc

Post by juventus fc »

acmilan wrote:

Even better news.
CSL Cup final 25th September
FAFL 25th-26th September
katsouranis3

Post by katsouranis3 »

juventus fc wrote:
acmilan wrote:

Even better news.
CSL Cup final 25th September
FAFL 25th-26th September

hey at least Rostrevor will have the chance to be there ;)