Big Club Stats 2015

chelsea

Big Club Stats 2015

Post by chelsea »

A couple of interesting Big Club stats have been pointed out to me over the last few weeks.

1. Round 3 - Rostrevor v Pembroke - 5 games
Rostrevor won all 5 games at home. Pembroke have never lost all their games on 1 weekend while having 5/6 teams.

2. Round 4 - Mercedes v Grads Red
Mercedes lost all 4 games. You would have to go back many, many years to see if this has happened at all while Mercedes have had 4 teams.

Maybe Buzzy can assist with this one before we look through the stats.
buzzy

Re: Big Club Stats 2015

Post by buzzy »

chelsea wrote:2. Round 4 - Mercedes v Grads Red
Mercedes lost all 4 games. You would have to go back many, many years to see if this has happened at all while Mercedes have had 4 teams.

Maybe Buzzy can assist with this one before we look through the stats.
Thanks for bringing that up Chelsea! Definitely a dark day...especially as it was our annual Ladies Day. Grads Red have certainly strengthened again in 2015 although having said that we had them under pressure for the whole first half and didn't take our chances. Most noticeably as I think someone has mentioned on here previously their on field discipline seems to have improved under the new coach and some cooler heads on the pitch in the A-grade. Their B's have improved too - they used to only put up 20-30 mins resistance before getting rolled.

Back to the original point...this was discussed whilst drowning the sorrows post-game and since going to four teams in 2010 I can only remember one occasion where we possibly lost all four and that was home against Unley a few years back. It may have been 0-4 or possibly 1 draw and 3 losses.