Round 6 - One third of the way there.....

Snowball

Re: Round 6 - One third of the way there.....

Post by Snowball »

It's funny but I have watched Mt Barker in their last 2 games and our man Kayne Stubing has missed three times as many easy attempts and still remains the top scorer. As long as he keep banging them in we will be up there looking for the double . A couple of fed clubs have already tried to get him but he loves it here and here he will stay. Carn Barker
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

I heard a Fed Club had signed him for next season already ;)
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

Really
buzzy

Post by buzzy »

Squeezy what will your club structure look like next year? Will federation and CSL be completely separate squads or will they all be in together and your CSL 1A team effectively be the 2nd/3rd best group of players from the club?
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Hey Buzzy,
Not 100% sure at this stage..... The club will remain as a single entity and the plan will develop based on the rules and regulations we have to play to!
The final version will probably not be clear until late in the calendar year when new players, existing players and all the other variables drop into place.
I think the reality will be a hybrid but time will tell.... Mt Barker fronting up for the 2016 CSL season is the only guarantee at this stage!