Thursday Night - 4th June - Scores / Updates

Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Re: Thursday Night - 4th June - Scores / Updates

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

nobody wrote:Snowball you have no idea. Big call saying windsor corrupt the league by influencing decisions. Actually also insulting to the csl executive committee. Are you saying Windsor have more say and power than Rostrevor? You know a lot for someone that has no idea on how everything works.
Hahaha.... I can just see Sepp Blatter up at Windsor Gardens sorting things out ;)
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Squeezy Cheesey Peas wrote:
hellas wrote:Ha ha Karma - Rostrevor - coach should be sacked - stopped the game with the opposition with 10 unfit players, should of played extra time, but no
Bit harsh... I think WG have won a game that they should have forfeited as that's the rules.... Wouldn't be making too much noise about the 'win' as it's tarnished regardless ...karma works both ways and enjoy a hollow success
Its not harsh. Its just the opinion of "hellas". He is clearly not happy with the opinion of the Rostrevor coach so has come out with this to get back at him. We can leave it at there. People are allowed to have their opinions. Also gives us an idea on who is behind Hellas.

Just for the record, the Rostrevor coach didnt stop the game. The referee stopped the game.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

nobody wrote:Snowball you have no idea. Big call saying windsor corrupt the league by influencing decisions. Actually also insulting to the csl executive committee. Are you saying Windsor have more say and power than Rostrevor? You know a lot for someone that has no idea on how everything works.
Nobody is somebody. At the same time nobody did tell me the other night that he is not on the forum.

Most people on this forum know who I am. Speaking to other people that are on this forum it would be good if people actually posted under their real names.

I would move to posting under my name if everyone else did. This would avoid people like snowball coming on here.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

divineponytail wrote:Squeezy, the CSL reviewed both sides of the story and could have quite easily stuck to the 'rules'. Thier ruling was fair, simply stating that clubs at this level and the exec committee are run by volunteers and do make mistakes from time to time.
This is another thing that has bothered me. The CSL committee didnt make the decision as I have explained to many people. CSL committee has 7 people on it. 2 committee members + a neutral made the decision.

So technically 6 committee members could agree that the forfeit stand but the outcome was opposite.

I told the President over the weekend there is no point me being on the committee in 2016 if you dont get a say in a matter but then everyone thinks that is what the whole CSL committee agreed on.

You learn from these things and in 2016 these rules that the FFSA follow need to be clearly written in the CSL rules so then volunteers dont waste all their time on these matters.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

wojindows wrote:
Ross30 wrote:Meanwhile, how did Windsor go today? Really annoying when clubs are on the forum but haven 't updated their results on the website. It takes 30 seconds.
Yeah sorry about the result going up late - I was stuck on the couch - bit sore after the game.

On a positive note: a big thanks to Raf for refereeing the match after the allocated ref didn't show up.
Doing my gardening and I got the call at 220pm that I didnt want to hear. No Ref is here at the Uni White v Windsor game. Call FFSA, they cant get in touch with referee either.
Uni White / Windsor want me to come out. Any game like this deserves a neutral. At 240pm I tell them we will kickoff at 315pm. They decide to start the game at 250pm with the Uni White ref. I am at the ground ready to go at 305pm. I miss the 1st 15mins. 1st sub for the day is a referee change at 0-0.

At about the 25-30min mark i award Uni White a penalty. This is where I received a loud reception from a few of the Windsor players.

Only about an hour ago I was in the garden and now I am here with a few players going off at me.

There was no abuse from the Windsor bench, but I am sure they were thinking why the hell did they call me out. Ex Rostrevor president. Could maybe he try to screw us over after we beat Rostrevor 2 nights ago.

It was a good tough game between the teams.

Windsor clearly deserve to be there if you take away all the clerical issues.

Rostrevor played them twice and couldnt score. Windsor played 2 games in 48 hours to progress to the next round which fully stretched their playing list.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Chelsea I can't remember telling you I wasn't on the forum. You might have me mixed up with someone else. Also I didn't know you were Chelsea until now. Next time I see you I will let you know.
Everyone did appreciate what you did on Saturday. You would be the only person who would drop everything to referee the game last minute. This shows the quality of person you are, which I have know for years. By the way I wasn't there on Saturday, which now gives away my identity.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

Fully appreciate it Chelsea, I was linesman in the first half (Windsor linesman, I might add) and can say 100% that that was a penalty. Windsor bench couldn't be any from the action at that point.

Yes the ball was past him but Windsor clearly taking out the Uni player.

They had us on the ropes for a good part of that first half.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Thanks for your kind words guys. I will catch you soon and you can introduce yourself to me.

Wont be this weekend as I have not been appointed to the Windsor game.

Hopefully catch up on the gardening this weekend.