ROBBED

Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Re: ROBBED

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Guys.... grow up ffs
No one got 'smashed and I resent the inference that we are a rough club in the statement that'we all have to go to work on Monday' as the Mt Barker A/B grade are as well disciplined as any team in the Div1 league and have never to my knowledge 'smashed' anyone.... A single Swallow doesn't make a Summer and neither does one persons comments from the side so keep it in proportion will you?

The result is the result...
Commenting on forums about class, what someone said from the sidelines, who you don't want to ref next week and whether goals that were awarded shouldn't have been is ironically classless for ALL concerned.

Also Chelsea, don't assume 'posters' on here have any direct link to any club.... People are like arseholes, they all have one..... That doesn't constitute the view, opinion or belief of the club that an individual chooses to comment on. I think publishing your opinion on who you want / don't want to ref is a poor show and are better than that. You are totally entitled to your opinion but publishing it puts you in the same pot as Snowball and many others.
So the game finished 3- 0 to Rostrevor, there was a dis-agreenace on some line calls, and somebody swore.... Nothing to see really unless you want to blow it out of proportion?

Move on and don't rise to the bait of individuals..... silence is true class sometimes
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Squeezy Cheesey Peas wrote:
Also Chelsea, don't assume 'posters' on here have any direct link to any club.... People are like arseholes, they all have one..... That doesn't constitute the view, opinion or belief of the club that an individual chooses to comment on. I think publishing your opinion on who you want / don't want to ref is a poor show and are better than that. You are totally entitled to your opinion but publishing it puts you in the same pot as Snowball and many others.
I might have lowered myself to the standards of Snowball.

Apologies for thinking that Snowball was from Mt Barker.

My point to Snowball is that you are better off having a referee then not. Try playing games without one.

And I actually hate to referee all clubs. Its far from enjoyable and from my short experience I now understand why there is a shortage of referees.

5 games with no referees last week. We will see how we go this week.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Who missed the penalty for Mt Barker? Was it a miss or save by the keeper?

The main point during the week that I made to the Rostrevor coach was to make sure they stop Mr Stubing.

He has scored in all 9 games this year that he has played. Was going for 10 games in a row.

Is he the player that missed the penalty and then his confidence dropped or did the Rostrevor defence do a good job looking after him?
Squeezy Cheesey Peas

I think Snowball is a Mt Barker supporter but not a player, coach or committee member etc...
It certainly isn;t the view of the club anyway!

Wasn't Mr Stubing that missed the penalty and I think the game was just exceptionally tight and from what I have been told (I was too busy with a crazy ref) was played in the right spirits and was a goof game (minus the linesman debates etc!).
My assumption ahs to be that RTrevor defended well as keeping clean sheets in these level of encounters is no mean feat :)
Too good a game to be be shrouded with as much controversy as it has been and will be a great re-match later in the year.
cbfliverpool
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by cbfliverpool »

Gotta let it go guys, we played Sacred Heart on the weekend, and also got a bad call, the second goal for Sacred Heart was offside and that really hurts as it was a good tuff tight game and a draw would of been a fair result, it was not called, we lost, shit happens, we will pick ourselves up and try and get some points of other teams, everyone gets bad calls and good calls thats just sport, gotta move on.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Squeezy Cheesey Peas wrote:I think Snowball is a Mt Barker supporter but not a player, coach or committee member etc...
It certainly isn;t the view of the club anyway!

Wasn't Mr Stubing that missed the penalty and I think the game was just exceptionally tight and from what I have been told (I was too busy with a crazy ref) was played in the right spirits and was a goof game (minus the linesman debates etc!).
My assumption ahs to be that RTrevor defended well as keeping clean sheets in these level of encounters is no mean feat :)
Too good a game to be be shrouded with as much controversy as it has been and will be a great re-match later in the year.
Mid week under lights at Mt Barker would be good.

Get 3 officials for the match.

Even then you can still get robbed.

That is sport for you and it doesnt matter at which level you are playing.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Snowball you are the best!!!! :lol:
Mt Barkers linesman being over ruled by the referee.....wow that is a surprise.
A word of advise to your linesman, it isn't offside every time the ball is passed to a forward.
On the bright side at your home game you can organise your own referee and have an official linesman to do the Rostrevor line. Also make sure you have a guy with an official FFSA referee tracksuit on the sideline abusing the opposition players. (just going by a past experience).
Squeezy Cheesey Peas

wow... 3 days later and still going on Nobody...
Your concern for our linesman is appreciated... as is the advice for future games.
It has been filed with most of your other pearls of wisdom.
crusader
Current Club: mount barker soccer club

Post by crusader »

I agree squeezy that nobody is a tripper I suppose you lost that game then . Same as snowball get over it ,groaning about it will not get your points back