ROBBED

acmilan

Re: ROBBED

Post by acmilan »

Tried this photo not sure if it works snowball. Our player is actually challenging your defender for the ball.
Attachments
Your argument is invalid
Your argument is invalid
image.jpg (151.73 KiB) Viewed 3033 times
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

Just need it from when the ball was kicked thanks
acmilan

Post by acmilan »

Our player started his run behind the defender. I don't know what else there is to explain. You cannot say you were robbed. Everyone gets bad calls every week. You had a penalty at 0-0 and missed it. How many chances do you want to be given to win a game? Bear in mind your linesman had his flag up everytime we went forward in the first half. Of course the referee was going to start over ruling him. Then your coach telling his players to 'smash the cunts' after going 2-0 down shows poor sportsmanship. Both sets of players have to work during the week no need to injure players because you are losing. Thug mentality.
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

acmilan why are you wasting time with this sook?
jayts

Post by jayts »

"Smash the cunts"
All class Barker, all class.
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

jayts wrote:"Smash the cunts"
All class Barker, all class.
Exactly.
hanners
Current Club: CSL Div 1

Post by hanners »

I went to watch this game as I was injured and a top of the table clash is always a good reason to go.

I was sat in the car park in the warmth of my car heater and thought that both goals were off side when the ball was kicked and both forwards for RTwere constantly in an offside position during open play. The barker defence pushed out well and the ref did not leave the centre circle... I am not on the Barker side as I don't care who wins..

The Barker team played better the RT on the % game and had control for most of the game. RT played well and had a few chances, but the missed penalty raised the RT team and they finally woke up. The 2 goals were a sucker punch to Barker and under the circumstances that a weak ref was in control of such a big game went RT's way and they claimed the points... Should win the league from here IMO.

The Barker coach did lose the plot somewhat and felt like he had been robbed as the heading States, but I'm sure he has calmed down by now.

A good game to watch for the 1st hour, then bad reffing and a sending off for Barker made the game a bit of a farce.

2 Very good sides today and a good standard of football shown. Needed a strong ref in the middle to keep control and keep up with a fast passed game.
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

I think we should appeal and ask for a replay.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Snowball wrote:Sad display of reffing at Rostrevor today seeing them score 2 offside goals They also have it on film if they care to share it.
Snowball ( Cry ball ) you know how to embarrass your club. Hope you have found your dummy. If you had of won 1-0 with the penalty that wasn't a penalty I am sure your thoughts would be different.

Instead of asking other clubs for footage why don't you bring your own camera and record the game.

Try also to be a referee and see how you go. Try also being a linesmen.

Again, if you guys had converted the penalty that wasn't a penalty you wouldn't come on here saying what a sad display of reffing you had.

The club should take action against you. When the CSL is short on referees they shouldn't bother sending any to your games.

As a referee I have just declined to referee some of your club games next week.

Good luck next week. Harvey Norman have specials on cameras at the moment.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

crusader_ wrote:I think we should appeal and ask for a replay.
I am totally with you crusader. Replay the game on a weeknight at Burton.
Then have Mt Barker complaining that they have to travel across half the state to play the game.