Really ROBBED

chelsea

Really ROBBED

Post by chelsea »

Couple weeks ago I was setting up the pitch at Burton for the replay game between Rostrevor and Windsor with Mozzi. The 1st thing he did was put all the corner flags out. We then started setting up the net at one one end.

Once we finished that goal we moved down to the other end and as we were setting up the net I mentioned to Mozzi, " Did you put all the corner flags out, the one over there is missing?" He told me that he did. I was also pretty sure that I saw him put the flag in earlier.

We then realised that as we were setting up the 1st goal a group of kids on their motorised bicycles had ridden past. The kids must of stopped near the corner flag and jumped the fence and stole the corner flag.

We went looking in the bush lands behind the goals hoping they would of dumped it but it was difficult to see in the dark.

We couldnt believe it. We had only been there for 15 minutes and we really got ROBBED.

If any club has any footage that could assist us in this matter please post it on here.

We really did get ROBBED!!!
Ross30
Current Club: Pembroke

Re: Really ROBBED

Post by Ross30 »

I think you have a Snowball's chance in hell of getting that corner flag back...
boots
Current Club: Blacks

Post by boots »

Ross30 wrote:I think you have a Snowball's chance in hell of getting that corner flag back...
Lol
juventus fc
Current Club: Windsor Gardens Old Scholars

Post by juventus fc »

Thanks for robbing 2 minutes of our lives to read this rubbish
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Even worse, I heard Moz swearing because the flag was taken and the referee sent him from the field and abandoned the already re-arranged abandoned game....
Of how we laughed on the way to the asylum....
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

juventus fc wrote:Thanks for robbing 2 minutes of our lives to read this rubbish
Apologies juventus fc. Just a warning my next post will be about the Adelaide weather.

All forums are full of rubbish so its best not to log on and waste time on them.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Squeezy Cheesey Peas wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Even worse, I heard Moz swearing because the flag was taken and the referee sent him from the field and abandoned the already re-arranged abandoned game....
Of how we laughed on the way to the asylum....
Very clever Squeezy!!
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Did Windsor ever give Rostrevor their corner flag back?