Rostrevor v Uni Sa abandoned @ 2 all

yak

Rostrevor v Uni Sa abandoned @ 2 all

Post by yak »

Anyone know what happened with this game in div 4?
Even a draw has big implications for that division.
chelsea

Re: Rostrevor v Uni Sa abandoned @ 2 all

Post by chelsea »

Not sure what minute game was stopped. From the info I quickly received. Rostrevor scored to make it 2-2. A Rostrevor player has had a few words to a UniSa player. The same words were used by the UniSa player when they scored earlier. Unisa didn't like the words and up to 6 players set upon the Rostrevor player. At the same time a unisa spectator runs on the field and performs a ninja karate fly kick just missing the Rostrevor player. I think that is how the game stopped. A few reports will be submitted by referee and both teams .
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

unisa always record their games, so i assume the full video will come in handy.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Unfortunately sounds exactly the same as a similar Div 4 game against Uni SA a season or two ago...... Flying karate kicks, multiple people including spectators getting involved and an abandoned game that no one followed up on at the time :(
They always video their games but only use the video when it suits so you won't be seeing any I 'm afraid....
The same team walked off last season when the ref overturned a goal due to a serious foul on the keeper and tried to use video to prove the ref was wrong and that the walk off was valid!!! The part where they harassed the ref wasn't in the video, No reference was made to the club also having 10+ players not registered during the round of games either including a player who hit one our 16 year old's (a modern day hero)... such is life...
yak

Post by yak »

Yeah that's not cool. Felt our game against them earlier this season was hanging on by a thread too. Hope the league does the right thing and hands out some healthy suspensions.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

A
chelsea wrote:Not sure what minute game was stopped. From the info I quickly received. Rostrevor scored to make it 2-2. A Rostrevor player has had a few words to a UniSa player. The same words were used by the UniSa player when they scored earlier. Unisa didn't like the words and up to 6 players set upon the Rostrevor player. At the same time a unisa spectator runs on the field and performs a ninja karate fly kick just missing the Rostrevor player. I think that is how the game stopped. A few reports will be submitted by referee and both teams .
Correction on my original post.

Rostrevor were leading 2-1. Unisa score to make it 2-2. Unisa have a few words to Rostrevor. Rostrevor reply with words.Then the rest as I have written above. 70 minute mark.

I dont think they record their games anymore. Seen this team a few times this year on no cameras were at the games.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

"Unisa didn't like the words and up to 6 players set upon the Rostrevor player"

HAHAHA. Love the unbiased write up.

It takes two to tango Chelsea.
boots
Current Club: Blacks

Post by boots »

Brendan wrote:unisa always record their games, so i assume the full video will come in handy.
ummmm....from a legal point of view, unless the referee was informed that the game was being recorded - it cannot be used and is considered inadmissible evidence. perhaps future uses of video recordings in reviews and tribunals should consider this aspect.
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Uni SA behaving badly? What a surprise. Bunch of psychos in div 4 unless they are winning. Even sorer losers than Windsor.
BB7

Post by BB7 »

Is this UNISA Div 4 team the same team that used to play for PAC