Unregistered players

Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Unregistered players

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

Uni SA for the second season in a row have been caught playing multiple ineligible players....
Last season in one weekend, they had over 10 players not registered who played in multiple teams against us.. which means it was probably the same against others.
They have done the same this year.....
We sometime s get polarised on the one club teams not doing this, not doing that etc but these guys are taking the mickey .
Unregistered players who get injured have no insurance.... The FFSA doesn't get fee's for those players etc etc
This team has had multiple walk offs, abandoned games, red cards and the like.
They turn up to Div 6 or 5 games with A and B grade players (registered in fairness), they have half arsed kits, a poor pitch and equipment, have hassled refs on many occasions and.....
I will stop there as it infuriates me.....
The effort we make to run clubs and leagues in a semi professional manner is undermined by certain clubs and they aren't always the small, one team entities....
Forfeit of games is not a deterrent for them...... Players playing at risk, flaunting the rules etc needs special consideration....
Thjats my rant and yes... they are not my favorite team :/
TSCFC Coaches
Current Club: Thebarton Senior College FC

Re: Unregistered players

Post by TSCFC Coaches »

A no confidence motion should be put forward in certain people . We beat them in both games in the 2Bs and won and drew in the As. This screws up the whole table. We are now gone from equal top in the Bs to 4 points off top.
Disgraceful management and it makes some players question the integrity of the league and season. Many people made the decision to not give a rats and these people should step down. TZ should have or would have known about it. No excuse for this.
yak

Post by yak »

Wow.. They were in 2nd in Div 4 (1 game off top). That's really set the cat amongst the pigeons!
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

This club did the same last year and got away with it. I seem to remember that they are coached or something by none other than the CSL president. Correct me if I'm wrong but they were last year.
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

If true, it's time to go Mr President!
buzzy

Post by buzzy »

The tables are showing every match the club has played this season has been recorded as a 3-0 forfeit, how did this decision come about? I remember when they first applied to be in the league the guy speaking put forward a very good presentation. Unfortunately he left after the first year and moved to a federation club and since then the club has been a joke. I studied at UniSA, it is a great establishment and I'm sure they would be disgusted if made aware of what is being represented under their name in this league.

I'll never forget a farcical pre-season game last year when they unexpectedly went 1-0 up, we battled back to a 2-1 lead and they typically lost the plot and had the game abandoned. The most amusing part was that no person on or off the pitch was willing to take responsibility for any of it and there seemed to be no one in charge. Didn't bother me too much as it was a Friday night and we got to go to the pub half an hour early!
Squeezy Cheesey Peas

I have the email from the disciplinary panel that stated Uni Sa were " astounded that the player (all 12+ of them ) weren't unregistered" last season..
They must be thoroughly gob smacked this year!!
Their history of walk offs and abandoned games comes from that lack of accountability and organisation that Buzzy talks of.
Questions Points of discontent:
The 2 A league and others have been thrown into chaos with the blanket forfeits Not sure what else can be done but it will have an effect on the final run.
- What happens to the cup game they won in the round before last? Were they 'clean' for the cup but not the league?
It puts the league in a bad light, puts extra work on the committee, turns the leagues into chaos, cheeses people off etc.
Time for all the clubs to consider the future of the league and how we weed out the crap ......
Can't wait to see what turns up this weekend and hopefully they come in a proper kit and don't walk before final whistle and have registered players..... not too much to ask ;)
Snowball

Post by Snowball »

And guess who didn't turn up for their fixture today ? Sad really. Come on Mr president sort your club out.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas

CSL Rules:

$100 fine per ineligible player

$200 per team for forfeiting a game within 48 hours og kick off plus any other penalties deemed fit

That's a bankrupt team if enforced.....
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

TZ has to go. First of all its a conflict of being involved in a club whilst being president.

He would have known about this and as President of the League should be doing the right thing (out of ALL people)

What an absolute joke.