Unregistered players

wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Re: Unregistered players

Post by wojindows »

It's a bit off topic now - but - I'm pretty sure he only took the CSL job as no one else wanted it... so... are there any takers?
That's it!
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

Pathetic excuse. He took the job, least he could do was set an example and straighten out the fraudulent club he is involved in.

Because he took the job, does this mean he can turn a blind eye to it ?
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

divineponytail wrote:TZ has to go.
crusader_ wrote:If true, it's time to go Mr President!
I'm not commenting on, or excusing, what has happened. I'm responding to what you are asking of him: if he steps down, you need someone else who wants to take his place.
That's it!
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

wojindows wrote:
divineponytail wrote:TZ has to go.
crusader_ wrote:If true, it's time to go Mr President!
I'm not commenting on, or excusing, what has happened. I'm responding to what you are asking of him: if he steps down, you need someone else who wants to take his place.
I agree it doesn't resolve anything. Help is hard to find.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

divineponytail wrote:TZ has to go. First of all its a conflict of being involved in a club whilst being president.

He would have known about this and as President of the League should be doing the right thing (out of ALL people)

What an absolute joke.
All past presidents have come from a CSL club. I can't see a neutral coming in. Conflicts will always exist.

I had no involvement with Rostrevor at the start of the year. Didn't play for them and wasn't on the committee.

I was on the CSL committee and anything that came up with Rostrevor I was excluded because of my past association with them that was deemed as having a conflict.

Conflicts will always exist unfortunately.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

So all other clubs must follow rules, and be vilified if they don't follow them. But the President of the league can turn a blind eye to the worst breach of all which effects the entire league.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

divineponytail wrote:So all other clubs must follow rules, and be vilified if they don't follow them. But the President of the league can turn a blind eye to the worst breach of all which effects the entire league.
Unisa didnt follow the rules and have been punished. Even after this punishment there are still clubs that quite possibly could be playing unregistered players.

90% of clubs do the right thing but there are a few that make it hard for everyone.

So we have 90-95% doing the right thing and 5% or so giving us grief.
Brendan
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by Brendan »

Calling for Tony's head is a bit OTT. He's the right person to help unisa sort themselves out though. Something has clearly gone wrong with them for the last two years. From memory I think each team is run as its own entity, which if true, would make running it a nightmare.
TSCFC Coaches
Current Club: Thebarton Senior College FC

Post by TSCFC Coaches »

Brendan wrote:Calling for Tony's head is a bit OTT. He's the right person to help unisa sort themselves out though. Something has clearly gone wrong with them for the last two years. From memory I think each team is run as its own entity, which if true, would make running it a nightmare.
Even if the teams are run individually, he is the one that runs the 2As and 2Bs and these two clubs also fielded unregistered players. He can hardly be the right person to help sort the club out if he cant manage 2 teams. Someone needs to be the head of the club and I'm pretty sure it is him. Severely compromised the year.
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

Just out of curiosity what did their match sheets look like? Did they fill in made up FFA numbers? Does TZ actually run those two teams? Surely the President of the CSL wouldn't enter false names & number's?

At least the system for identifying these issues is working. Shame that its retrospective - although I don't like the idea of card checks before kick off.