Uni SA

gristy

Re: Uni SA

Post by gristy »

i know the uni has been advised of the issues and been looking into it, maybe they will can the teams all together if they have any sense.
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Maybe someone who works at the uni can then run the club and be accountable, like what is happening at Thebarton.
zegnaarmani
Current Club: CBC

Post by zegnaarmani »

UniSA player coward punching a CBC player in the head from behind today. Police report filed. Disgusting behaviour from these clowns.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

The league is in shambles at the moment. It's integrity needs to be restored by reviewing the number of divisions and number of teams.
Squeezy Cheesey Peas
Current Club: Adelaide City

Post by Squeezy Cheesey Peas »

I will reiterate what I said in the other UniSA post.....
Their history of walk offs, on pitch assaults of players, accountability for players being registered have been appalling... Filing a police report will sort these clowns out and the seriousness of the consequences will hit home. Just have a think if its an overseas student who receives a police prosecution.... visa conditions breached ....
We had a game a month ago where one of their 'hero's' swung an elbow at a Div 6 player and luckily only bruised the players ribs (out for 2 weeks though)... Ref didn't see it, players of both sides did, Club chairman knew it occurred and the hero carried on playing.
End of last season,, walk off at 80mins due to ref disallowing a goal... Abused the ref, walked off.. ref doesn't ref any more.
Season before.... All out brawl at their pitch after a bad tackle. Club ref didn't do a thing other than call the game.. flying kicks et al...
That's just the last 2 seasons against one club
zegnaarmani

Post by zegnaarmani »

Hi guys,

How would one check/submit this teamsheet for further verification?

My query has nothing to do with Thebarton, but the fact that the highlighted player (if in fact it is the same person) should (in my opinion) never be allowed to walk on to a football field again.
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (59.92 KiB) Viewed 3226 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (57.76 KiB) Viewed 3226 times
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

If it's the same player, he was pretty quick between matches the week before:
http://www.collegiatesoccerleague.com.a ... 37&home=23
http://www.collegiatesoccerleague.com.a ... 6&home=125
That's it!
BB7

Post by BB7 »

Different person bro!
zegnaarmani

Post by zegnaarmani »

Could just be a coincidence... But recent happenings of this in Amateur League.
TSCFC Coaches
Current Club: Thebarton Senior College FC

Post by TSCFC Coaches »

Hussein is a registered player who only plays for Thebarton Senior College. We run a very tight structure and to even attempt to slander the player or the club is way out of line.

He plays hard but fair. It is a contact sport and scored a cracker of a goal. He doesn't swear, push or argue. What reasoning is there to suggest that he never play again?