AC Milan Soccer School at Rostrevor

chelsea

AC Milan Soccer School at Rostrevor

Post by chelsea »

People with young kids might be interested in this. Will be interesting to see their training methods.

AC Milan Soccer School

Rostrevor Old Collegians SC welcomes AC Milan Soccer School for the 3rd time to Adelaide.

AC Milan put in place significant investment by acting on the basis of a detailed strategic plan that involves more than 35,000 children each year, distributed in 46 countries around the world.

To ensure compliance with the standards of excellence set by the club, the Milan Academy was created as a school that trains and refreshes all the coaches involved in the individual initiatives and Rossoneri activities. The aim of the Academy is in developing a "Milan methodology" which, through guidelines, technical programs, films and dedicated materials, supports thousands of coaches who work daily in Milan Soccer Schools and Milan Junior Camps for the educational and sporting development of children.

Once again, this year you can train with 3 UEFA PRO Coaches and 2 Ex Players attending the Camp.

Andrea Icardi, UEFA “Pro” Coach, first started playing at ten years old with A.C Milan and went on to spend 13 years with this club, now the most titled in the world. As a young boy he was selected for the National team for seven years before becoming part of the First Squad. His first game in the magic San Siro (Meazza) stadium was when he was still only 17years old. During his time with A.C.Milan he marked the world's best such as Maradona, Zico and Platini while playing alongside other famous names such as Paolo Maldini and Franco Baresi.

Francesco Zanoncelli, UEFA "Pro" Coach, joined Milan Academy in 2012 as Head Coach to assist Andrea and the Milan Academy coaches. Francesco spent 6 years with the A.C Milan Youth Team before becoming a Professional Player with AC Milan. He then enjoyed a professional playing career of over 15 years – a remarkable feat. Francesco also represented Italy at under 21 level on 23 occasions.

This year’s AC Milan Junior Camp will be held at Rostrevor College during the School Holidays on Sept 28, 29 and 30 between the hours of 9am and 12pm and includes a quality Adidas AC Milan Soccer School kit. Open to Boys and Girls between the ages of 6 and 16.

Register Online at acmilansoccerschool.com.au
boots
Current Club: Blacks

Re: AC Milan Soccer School at Rostrevor

Post by boots »

Hi Chelsea,

Is this an invite for us to come observe? It'd be great if we could!
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

boots wrote:Hi Chelsea,

Hi Boots,

Ideally you would want to have a kid doing the course then I am sure they will let you stay and observe.

The AC Milan school is just using the facilities of Rostrevor College where the ROCSC train.

There is no involvement from the ROCSC. The President of the ROCSC is a big Inter Milan supporter so AC Milan is the last lot of people he wants to see.

I would inquire through the link above. I might go down there in the holidays but they might even kick me out if they run it as a closed session to kids and parents only.

Anyone with young kids, sign up.
boots
Current Club: Blacks

Post by boots »

chelsea wrote:
boots wrote:Hi Chelsea,

There is no involvement from the ROCSC. The President of the ROCSC is a big Inter Milan supporter so AC Milan is the last lot of people he wants to see.
Lol.

Thanks for letting me know. If it is open door sesh, please let us know.