Big bans

acmilan

Re: Big bans

Post by acmilan »

Still haven't answered my question. Judging by your response above you condone the behaviour and actions of your players?
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

So judge, how did you determine my response assumes that I condone the behaviour and actions of players ?
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

divineponytail wrote: And Chelsea, as for the Windsor game, why go to the extreme of getting a player suspended who wasn't even shown a red card in the first place ? Evidence clearly indicates the referee was in a perfect position to make a decision yet received no sanction on the day, but later receives 5 weeks ban after Rostrevor take their strategically manipulated evidence to the FFSA for further sanction.

Clearly nothing better to do.

But again, a good achievement off the pitch. Well done Rostrevor
Ponytail - Rostrevor did not go to any extremes. They provided a report.

No one from Windsor has spoken to me one on one about the report or events on the day.

I don't think the FFSA would of given your player 5 weeks for doing nothing.

I am more then happy to discuss the strategically manipulated evidence that Rostrevor provided.

You can call me or we can meet and sit down for a coffee and all go through it.

Let me know. I will PM you my number.

Thankyou for your compliments about Rostrevor and what they achieved off the field.

I am not even sure myself what they have achieved off the field.

It was a great day until the 80 min. Rostrevor were 4-3 down. The actions of the 4 suspended players ruined the whole game.

Let me know when you want to meet up or talk. That is if you want to.

Good luck on the weekend.
divineponytail

Post by divineponytail »

Chelsea,

Rostrevor did no go to any extremes ?

Because sending the matter straight to the FFSA without them requesting a report is not extreme ?

Because getting a player suspended who wasn't even awarded a red card in the first place is not extreme ?

Because preparing numerous witness statements ALL from your supporter base was not extreme, even when a number of them ran onto the pitch which actually made the problem worse ?

Because not getting the FFSA to review the entirety of the video footage rather just what was edited by Rostrevor not extreme ?

We can agree that there is no place for violence on the pitch but let's not forget that all this was instigated by a Rostrevor player behind play.

I think it's in our best interests that we don't catch up for a coffee and you and the other Rostrevor coaches work out a strategy about trying to beat Windsor ON the pitch rather than OFF it.

And when the day comes when Rostrevor beat Windsor.....i'll buy you a beer. How's that sound ?
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

divineponytail wrote: And when the day comes when Rostrevor beat Windsor.....i'll buy you a beer. How's that sound ?

Sounds great. Deal.
TheVP

Post by TheVP »

Well, I know what I'll be doing next time Rocs play Windsor! Not missing this :)
nobody

Post by nobody »

Looks like the ffsa was wrong Chelsea. Windsor's appeal was successful and the player Rostrevor had suspended is free to play this week. Common sense has prevailed and he obviously didn't deserve 5 weeks.
On another note the csl forum is boring without Windsor.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

nobody wrote:Looks like the ffsa was wrong Chelsea. Windsor's appeal was successful and the player Rostrevor had suspended is free to play this week. Common sense has prevailed and he obviously didn't deserve 5 weeks.
On another note the csl forum is boring without Windsor.
Very good, I didnt think he was worthy of 5 games either. That is just my opinion.
nobody

Post by nobody »

He deserved no games but congratulations for having him falsely accused and getting two games for nothing. All class from Rostrevor.
By the way this was your quote:
"I don't think the FFSA would of given your player 5 weeks for doing nothing". And now you are saying he didn't deserve 5 weeks. Just like all your witness statements to the ffsa!!!!
Bring on August 13th.
Firstarter
Current Club: Scotch

Post by Firstarter »

wah wah wah wah...
No smoke without fire and looks like the 2 players who ARENT off the hook were guilty of said action..
The one that got off proves the tribunal system works.
Maybe if players didn't take the law into their own hands, this would be a non incident but always easier to blame someone else for ones shortcomings?
IF someone did strike someone behind the play, they deserve all they get.... IF someone has evidence to prove it, tough....guilty as charged.
The players involved know exactly what they were doing and I'm sure have got away with more than they have been caught so take it as a matter of statistics.... do it enough times you pay the penalty.

On top of all that, its a bloody game and everyone wants to go to work on Monday in one piece..... don't hide behind technicalities.
Do the crime, do the time