Big bans

Balotelli
Current Club: Windsor Gardens

Re: Big bans

Post by Balotelli »

Did the third Windsor player have his suspension reduced? If so, he was still found guilty of something in the first place but had his suspension reduced, so he's hardly innocent.

I don't blame any club for video taping their games nowadays. There are plenty of hot-heads around. Like Mr Ponytail.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Windsor's stand on the issue is that it all got blown out of proportion, with a lot of unnecessary time, effort and money wasted.
Windsor was happy to go to the tribunal for the two players and accept the consequences of their actions. Rostrevor decided to take it to another level which we believe was a low act.
That's all, enough said, I'm done. Lets get on with playing and enjoying this great game....even us old, fat, slow bastards that are finding it harder and harder every week but just can't stop.
crusader_
Current Club: Mount Barker

Post by crusader_ »

Well said. Move on people.
hellas

Post by hellas »

what did the Eastern Elite player do to have a lengthy suspension. Is he still suspended or is he back playing.
People kill people these days and gets less, must of been bad.
yak

Post by yak »

Football & suspensions are pretty simple. If you don't have a swing at anyone, it's pretty hard to get more than a 1 or 2 match suspension.
But ego's get in the way, people lose their cool & then get upset they've been given a lengthy break.
Further to that - discipline is as much controlled within a club as a part of club culture, as it is by the Referee on the day.
TSCFC Coaches
Current Club: Thebarton Senior College FC

Post by TSCFC Coaches »

yak wrote:Football & suspensions are pretty simple. If you don't have a swing at anyone, it's pretty hard to get more than a 1 or 2 match suspension.
But ego's get in the way, people lose their cool & then get upset they've been given a lengthy break.
Further to that - discipline is as much controlled within a club as a part of club culture, as it is by the Referee on the day.
well said Yak.
Firstarter
Current Club: Scotch

Post by Firstarter »

I have got to ask... Whats happened with Eastern Elite to get the whole club banned??!!
Or have I been given 'bum' information from our club rep?
Its turning out to be a season of discipline with some football thrown in ;)