Referees

chekj004
Current Club: Grads Red

Re: Referees

Post by chekj004 »

We had no referee for the Cup game on the weekend which is extremely surprising considering there were only 8 games to be officiated! It is pretty pathetic really, but I am learning not to expect much more from the muppets down at the FFSA these days. Last week we had no referee for the Bs, and a useless Damir Dokic who literally didnt move from the half way circle (he claimed his leg was sore), and again a no show this week.
dash riprock
Current Club: Soccer in General

Post by dash riprock »

Its really poor all round..... Look out for K. Pearson as ref...... he din't have a sore leg and didn't move out the centre circle!! He even told our captain that the reason he ignored both linesman through the entire game was because they both were cheating!! Nearly lost a flag there!! On top of which we had to pay this clown $75 which was about $74.50 more than he deserved.....
This season we had an A and B game with no ref, 4 C games with no ref and another game where the ref came for the first game but 'had to go early' and refused to do the second game!!
Some of these games were noted as having no ref's before hand - this is still poor. Some of the games were planned to have refs and they didn't show up = awful state of affairs. We have had to find someone at no notice to ref an A and B game with the usual consequences.
To not have one in the cup last week is just wrong at this stage of the comp...
[flash=]Not amused[/flash] :evil:
Jason
Current Club: Pulteney

Post by Jason »

No ref today for Pulteney and Scotch but cheers to Scotch for providing an excellent ref and well done to the players for just getting on with it.
chekj004
Current Club: Grads Red

Post by chekj004 »

No Referees for the Grads v Westminster games yesterday either when it was one that was meant to be officiated. Westminster let one of our suspended players do the job and he did a really good job, even westminster players were happy with him. Its funny how the paid, lets call them 'referees' are as useful as tits on a bull but fill in players (who actually know the game) are doing a much better job and doing it for free. That is now two weeks in a row where the referee has not shown up to our game when they were supposed to. Looking forward to this meeting tomorrow.
buzzy

Post by buzzy »

Thank you to Uni Whites for supplying a ref for the whole game in Division 3 vs Mercedes yesterday who was by all accounts fair.
DP_
Current Club: Westminster

Post by DP_ »

Thanks to Grads for providing refs for both Westminster vs Grads Red games on Saturday - as chekj004 said they did a great job.
UniSA
Current Club: UniSA

Post by UniSA »

The situation is really at a dramatic point at the moment.

I am associated with a State LEague club as well as UniSA, and there were no linesmean for the reserves State League game on Saturday. A first time I have seen this in the State League.
rusty34
Forum Moderator
Current Club: Mt Barker

Post by rusty34 »

Dino mentioned at the meeting last night that there was a referee feedback form hosted on the CSL website. I can't find it anywhere here though. Is it missing? or am I looking in the wrong places?
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

You're right, it wasn't there. So I've just added it to the Docs page. It's called "CSL Referee Feedback Form" and it's under the FFA forms.
Dino wrote:The form is to be intended to be used for both outstanding and poor performance such that we can liaise with the FFSA and continually improve relationships with the match officials.
That's it!
dash riprock
Current Club: Soccer in General

Post by dash riprock »

I can see a few Saturday nights in front of my lap top on this one!!! :lol:
I might even save a template with K**** P*****ns name on it...... Just to save me a few key strokes!!