One team clubs in Div 2A/B

nobody

Re: One team clubs in Div 2A/B

Post by nobody »

No one refused to go up from div 3.
Windsor do not have the personel or resources to have 2 teams. So they will never have two teams. If the league changed the format which allowed windsor to be in div 2 all would be solved.
avagoyamug what are you so bitter about?
Take your issues up with the league and stop bashing windsor up for something they have no control over.
avagoyamug
Current Club: Sacret Heart

Post by avagoyamug »

nobody wrote:No one refused to go up from div 3.
Windsor do not have the personel or resources to have 2 teams. So they will never have two teams. If the league changed the format which allowed windsor to be in div 2 all would be solved.
avagoyamug what are you so bitter about?
Take your issues up with the league and stop bashing windsor up for something they have no control over.
Nah mate I'm not bitter(As I said, I don't even play in the div in question) Just trying to get the story on both sides basically. From what I see though it seems a tad bit of a farce for Div3 - not knocking Windsor, but the competition then seems a bit shallow (as far as every week just strolling through with wins? - I'm sure even the Windsor guys would find it a bit boring?).

Good luck to Windsor and everyone in Div 3 this year
nobody

Post by nobody »

Lets see what happens today with Windsor playing the new guys, Mt Barker, who looked good in the carnaval.
It should be a good game.
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

Post by wojindows »

12-0 win against a C side, hmmm....
That's it!
nobody

Post by nobody »

Div 3 Rostrevor 10-0, hmmmm, why don't you have a go at them.
Do you want us to apologise for being a good team????
This is now getting boring
UniSA
Current Club: UniSA

Post by UniSA »

It appears there are definately some issues with the league structures. Unfortunately C teams playing against A teams is tough for the C team clubs, but the A teams (Windsor for example) are a one team club and connot be blamed for their position. Logistically, would it be possible to restructure the divisions in a way that C teams have their own division and one-team clubs have their own? Are there enough of each to do that? Obviously being new to CSL I don't know enough about clubs to know if this would work.
Im sure if there was a better way the CSL would have implemented it, I don't envy the role of competition administrators as you can never please everyone.
aarts87
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by aarts87 »

'Regency with ASSE Simba'

So does that mean as these clubs have merged they play at the same home ground? The information on the club says they play at separate locations
yak

Post by yak »

i think we'll all watch their results with interest. Could be some cricket scores & they are no fun for anyone.
avagoyamug
Current Club: Sacret Heart

Post by avagoyamug »

yak wrote:i think we'll all watch their results with interest. Could be some cricket scores & they are no fun for anyone.
Correct..and that's all I was ever getting at with my previous few posts. Not having a dig at Windsor at all.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Believe me it was no fun for windsor on the week end. No one enjoys those games and the league has to do something about it. The two new teams got smashed 10 - 0 and 12 - 0. Why do they have a third team and why are they not in div 4. Cut down the number of teams which increases the standard, like it use to be in the good ol days. Looks like money talks.