B's 3-2 Immanuel
C's 2-0 Pulteney (I think)

Cheers Immanuel 3 good games.
ChrisRogers
Current Club: Scotch

Re: Round 1

Post by ChrisRogers »

Scotch A 3 - 4 Rostrevor A

Really good game. Scotch took a 2-0 lead after 10mins, but Rostrevor replied with 4 goals in twenty minutes including two cracking free kicks. Scotch grabbed one back in the second and hit the crossbar a couple of times, but the game ended 4-3. Thanks Rostrevor for a very clean game, played in good spirit.

Scotch B 1 - 8 Rostrevor B
crusader
Current Club: mount barker soccer club

Post by crusader »

Mount Barker V Adelaide uni Grads Blue
Bs 6 0 to mount barker
As 1 0 to mount barker
Great start to the CSL for newcomers Mount Barker
C s against Windsor Gdns
12 0 to WG a really onesided match and a very strong A team against a C team so no supprises there
INTERISTA

Post by INTERISTA »

UniSA v ROCSC

C's 0 - 10 to ROCSC
D's 0 - 5 to ROCSC
aarts87
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by aarts87 »

crusader wrote:Mount Barker V Adelaide uni Grads Blue
Bs 6 0 to mount barker
In the results it says 1-0 may need to have someone update the results page
John Pits
Current Club: Olympiakos

Post by John Pits »

Grads Red round 1 results vs CBC

A's
Grads Red 5 -0 CBC

B's

Grads Red 5 - 0 CBC

good start to the season
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Some interesting results from Round 1

Div 1A & B - Looks like it will be a race between 3 teams this year. As an early tip its going to between Mercedes / Rostrevor and Sacred Heart. Next 3 in line would be Pembroke / Uni White and Unley but I dont think they will challenge the first 3 named.

Good win by Uni White over the champions from 2010 Pembroke. if Uni White can keep there squad together for the full year then they might have a chance.

Unley and Pembroke havnt picked up enough good players from reports. They will give teams a good run but wont be playing for the title.

Mercedes are always in the hunt so expect them to be up there. They run out games well and never give up. Always put away their chances as well.

Rostrevor are traditionally around the mark. They have the skill but just need to work hard and be hungry for the championship.

Sacred Heart - Watch out for these guys this year. They have picked up a few players and after a good year in 2010, 2011 could be there year. Also expanded to 3 teams so greater amount of players to pick from.

Thats my early prediction but anything can happen in this league so if any of the 6 teams above get their stuff together they can be up there.
yak

Post by yak »

What i want to know is - what the hell are Windsor Gardens doing in division 3? - this is ridiculous & their 12 nil win to start the season already highlights the huge gulf in class difference.
They should have been elevated to Div 2A - lets not forget they won the collegiate cup last season.
Personally i'm already dreading having to play them. I was sure the CSL said they would be going up this season.
aarts87
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by aarts87 »

yak wrote:What i want to know is - what the hell are Windsor Gardens doing in division 3? - this is ridiculous & their 12 nil win to start the season already highlights the huge gulf in class difference.
They should have been elevated to Div 2A - lets not forget they won the collegiate cup last season.
Personally i'm already dreading having to play them. I was sure the CSL said they would be going up this season.
Have a read of the thread about teams in 2A and 2B only having one team, that explains the Windsor Gardens situation