Div 2 Discussion

pencil head
Current Club: norwood

Re: Div 2 Discussion

Post by pencil head »

Hey Hellas how did Norwood win on the weekend... Did Uni Sa have any players???
Leeds
Current Club: FC CBC

Post by Leeds »

I bet quite a few people have been surprised with the results of the last few weeks, with CBC knocking off Grads Red and Uni SA losing last weekend to Norwood. I didn't see that one coming. Has Norwood improved lately?
Running Man

Post by Running Man »

Just got things together at right end of the season - best 11 on the park. Should of won 3~0 against uni if dokic didn't overturn a goal for a post goal scuffle. Work that out! This week will be a great test against a very good team.
chelsea

Post by chelsea »

Its either Norwood have improved or Unisa might have had players missing as they are struggling to field 4 teams at the moment. I am sure many clubs are having the same problem. At the start of the season there is too many and now there is not enough. If Norwood want to be promoted they need to win all their games. Tough ask but can be done.
chekj004
Current Club: Grads Red

Post by chekj004 »

Grads are missing 6 players and still thumped norwood today. 6/7 to 2 I think off memory. They were pretty ordinary I thought, CBC, Barker etc were all better teams than what we saw today. Can hellas (the non norwood player or fan) please tell me his thoughts, I am sure he will have some. One of the Grads Players was punched in the face in the first game, disgraceful from norwood, try to put players off their game but grads were just way too good. Much bigger test next week for grads against PAC, they always give us a run and will be one of those real 'danger games'.
UniSA
Current Club: UniSA

Post by UniSA »

UniSA 5 - 3 Prince Alfred
b's 4 - 2
Leeds
Current Club: FC CBC

Post by Leeds »

How have Westminster and Mt Barker been traveling lately? Westminster seem to be on a decent run.
Running Man

Post by Running Man »

Ok chekj,

For the record no punches thrown, slight overreaction for a off ball scuffle your president started. Our coach dragged our player for his part as that's not what where about. Your president is the dirtiest player in the csl, carries on like a class clown and got himself sent off as a spectator watching the A game - class act. Hope he enjoys being on the sidelines next week - you never know who watching. Honestly I had sore ears from the whinging you guys did all day.

Overall you've got a good team, get rid of the clown, he drags you down
chekj004
Current Club: Grads Red

Post by chekj004 »

Running Man,
Our president was in full force on the weekend, Fired up and getting the boys pumped like he always does for the Grads v Norwood games. Big history and Norwood are easily our biggest rivals. Other than that he has one of the best disciplinary records in our squad, hasn't been sent off all season, only has 2 previous yellows I believe (one for taking too long in the final minutes with a throw in). Don't really know why your coach dragged your played considering you claim he didn't do much wrong? We tried calming him down after the first game but was pretty much useless, he wanted to fire the lads up and seemed to have done a good job. Maybe you should come in a fortnight and watch him, see how different he is when the rivalry isn't so thick :P
I'm sure you're agro lads who were involved in altercations are generally much tamer as well? would that be fair? our rivalry has always been good, dating back to my first season from that 4-4 draw 3 years back? Even from the first game this season when I was kicked (from which your player was sent off) I could tell the rivalry was still as strong as ever! It is good to have this rivalry! We still wish we had Windsor in our League, despite them beating us, the grads vs windsor / norwood games were the ones everyone fired up for and looked for in the fixtures!
As for getting rid of him? thats laughable, he has taken our club to where it is now off the field, and will certainly take us further in the future. Good bloke overall, just like I'm sure your guy involved in the 'off the ball incident' is probably a real decent bloke aswell, and one I am sure you would not consider getting rid of :) In fact, if we had just beaten you, and there were no dramas or rubbish from yours or our players it wouldnt be in true nature of the Norwood Grads tradition :)

Good luck for the rest of the season Running Man
hellas

Post by hellas »

hey chek - i was there on the weekend, as a neutral supporter.Your A team are very good, and will win the title, good luck. But Number 92 was a disgrace in the B's(is this true he is your president). The way he carried on was a joke- i know a few boys in your team - they reckon he carries on all the time.You might have to ban him drinking beer, at the game, because he seems he can't handle drinking one beer.HE might be underage, he looks and acts like a 16yrd. Good luck in the season - HELLAS HELLAS HELLAS