What do you want on this website?

Tell the web development team what you would like to see on the CSL website.... and we'll see what we can do.
wojindows
Site Admin
Current Club: Uni Whites

What do you want on this website?

Post by wojindows »

Well?
That's it!
ImmanuelDove7

Re: What do you want on this website?

Post by ImmanuelDove7 »

I'd like to see the contacts page updated. I think it currently display no information. It would be good to see contact information for not only useful sources in our league, but also the FFSA. I found that I had to contact Dino each time I needed to arrange something with the FFSA. Two names that may be useful to have on there would be Dimitri Peppas and Steve Gregan.

I'm not sure if this has been done in the past, but perhaps advertising upcoming events in a "News" section or on the home page in advance. Things such as the C.S.L launch, Carnival, Presentation nights etc could be included.
cadenza

Post by cadenza »

The league tables haven't been updated since the end of last season as some teams are still showing only 17 games played..

Also could promotion/relegation places be highlighted in a different colour? though i know this is sometimes variable at the end of the season.
wojindows
Site Admin

Post by wojindows »

ImmanuelDove7 - Both good ideas. We'll probably look into a way to make the website more easily updatable by a group of people. So news/events will be added more frequently.

cadenza - the tables and results are up to date. Not all games were played (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, at the moment there is no automatic relegation/promotion, so we can't really highlight it.
That's it!
GANFSF

Post by GANFSF »

1.0 I would like to see up to date contact information, most importantly home ground addresses.
2.0 Individual goal tally’s per division. This way we can see who the top scorer for each team is
wojindows
Site Admin

Post by wojindows »

cadenza - as there is now promotion/relegation, we'll introduce the highlighted rows.

GANFSF - (1) will definitely be done more regularly, and be ready for the season start. (2) is harder. Last year there was only one person going through the match sheets every week - and his time was used just collating the yellow and red cards. We'd probably need a volunteer to sum the goals.
That's it!
Graeme Jackson

Post by Graeme Jackson »

What about an honours board for past league and cup winners and league best and fairest etc.
wojindows
Site Admin

Post by wojindows »

Sounds good to me.
That's it!
yak

Post by yak »

How about match reports?
Some clubs do good ones - Rostrevor's are usually good, Unley's are often a bit cryptic.. Maybe a bridge too far...
aarts87
Current Club: Grads Blue

Post by aarts87 »

If someone could email me the match sheets for division 2a and 2b I would be able to do the goal scorers, would need two other people to do divison 1a and 1b and also 3 and 4, it would be quite a bit of work for just one person